Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

 Get ready for picture overload. But how can I not, hawaii this year was a DREAM!! I had just quit my job, Zach had finished the Bar, and we had moved out of our apartment, so we were able to vacation with literally no stresses on our mind. And it was amazing! We were there for 2 1/2 weeks and probably would have been fine to stay even longer! We went to Maui for the first week and then Kauai for the last half of the trip. Zach and I had our own room so we could hang with the family but then still had our own space which was nice. Keeps the peace!
Zach had his hawaii outfit ready to go!
There was a lot of napping going on, especially the first few days! Recovering from his summer of studying for the bar!
In Maui Kitti was our roommate. Well kind of. Zach and I had the bedroom and she had the living room area and kitchen that was connected. We called it our Cave because curtains were drawn for optimal sleeping at all times!
We went on a boat tour around Lanai and saw SO many dolphins. The driver of our boat would grab people by the feet and let them stick their bodies and heads in the water with them. It was super cool!
A little cliff jumping. It was Zach's first time snorkeling and he loved it. I think he lasted longer than anyone!
Luau
Zach and Kitti did a little cliff jumping at Black Rock. Yes, you read right. Kitti did. I was just as surprised as you are.
When we got to Kauai we had lots of cousins and people to hang out with. All the boys (and some of the ladies) would play football and smashball every day.
Helicopter tour over Kauai! This was one of our favorite things. You get to see over the whole island and it was sooooo PRETTY!


Another one of our favorite parts was the NaPali Coast Hike. It is the most stunning hike, but it rained the entire time. The rain actually felt amazing and kept it from getting too hot, but it also made it really slippery. And Taylor took a tumble.







We ate at Bubba Burger after our hike and if you look veeerrryyy closely you can see Mark Zuckerberg eating there with us. haha!

  I think our favorite part of the trip was just hangout out at the beach, playing scum at night, and getting to relax! Until next time hawaii!



No comments:

Post a Comment