Friday, May 13, 2016

Here comes the Bride!

Mckenzie is no longer a Miller!! Kenz got married today, and it was the best day!! 

We started the day with a killer workout. She came over and we did a little cardio and one of our favorite Kayla Itsines workouts. Whenever I could tell she was getting tired, I started throwing out threats like, "These pictures are going to haunt you for the rest of your life, you want to look good!!" Needless to say, it was very successful. 

Then the beauty team got to work on the bride. Mallory did her eyeshadow, I did her hair (and Mallory's hair), and Kenz did the rest of her makeup on her own. Between the three of us, she looked FLAWLESS!
The beauty team!
 She got married the Draper Temple at 3pm... which was so nice, no early morning for this bride! Because it was so late we basically took a few pictures, and went straight to the reception afterwards. The reception was at Cactus and Tropicals and she won the prize for good reception food. They had a taco bar that was delicious. It was also filled with smashing cake in each others' faces, dancing, and a sparkler exit.
 My perfect date!




 I have a slight (major) obsession with Baby Dean.

 I'm so happy Kenz found Shawn, and so glad she is happy (even if he is moving her away to Oklahoma next week). It was the best day, love you both!!

Isn't he dreamy!?

No comments:

Post a Comment