Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November Happenings

A few other November happenings...
 They had a party at work for Zach and Nameir for passing the bar! SO glad that is done, and SO proud of him for passing!
Went to the Zoo this week with some girls from my ward. Zach and I had gone when we first moved here and it was packed and all the animals were hiding. This day no one was there and all the animals were out playing! It was awesome!
My friend Carley is getting certified to teach body attack and Zach and I were her first subjects. She did so good though, too good, I couldnt move the next day! 
Temple day!
Fall on the east coast in so pretty!

We have been having game nights. This was our first time playing Catch Phrase with accents. Everyone try it. Its the best. 
 Starting to collect Christmas Decor! So excited for the holidays with my lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment