My friend Carley and I decided to throw a halloween party! And it was so much fun!
We both made a soup and then we had a bunch of treats. We had gotten pretty much everything ready and it was getting closer to start time so Zach was like, Ash you can go shower, I'll do the soup! We had already prepped everything for the soup so I thought it would be pretty quick and expected to see him upstairs with me after not too long. I got ready for a LONG time and never saw him. When I went downstairs I found my sweetie sweating and panicked hahah! Literally if I could have just captured the look on his face. Apparently that soup was harder to make than we thought! But it turned out very yummy.
Isn't Zach's costume the best?!
We ate and then played games and it was a blast! Everyone had awesome costumes, and somehow we never got sick of playing mafia. Until next year!







No comments:
Post a Comment